Popular Science Chameleon Cube
- CHAMELEON CUBE – Looks can be deceiving!
- BEST SELLING POPULAR SCIENCE – Colors on the cube change depending on the angle you view it from!
- ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? Twice as tricky as a regular color cube. Just when you thought you’d solved it… look again!
- ALL AGES – Suitable for ages 6 to adult
- SET UP & USE – Ready to use! Works straight out the box, no assembly necessary. Also a great display piece that will get observers mesmerized
- THE SCIENCE – The Chameleon Cube uses lenticular lens printing to allow a flip from one color to another just by tilting the cube
The Popular Science Chameleon Cube is a simple and fun way to learn about how lenticular lenses work. Popular Science publication has been a leading source of science and technology since its inception in 1872. The Popular Science range of toys, gifts and gadgets are designed to promote learning in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) and include information with each product that relates how they work or what they do to the science around us and in our everyday lives.
|Item model number||PS-1026|