Popular Science Tornado Spheres
Prices shown are in £ Sterling. Country prices may vary
- TORNADO SPHERES – Spin up a storm of light and sound!
- BEST SELLING POPULAR SCIENCE – Spin these sonically welded spheres with your forefinger and thumb to create an optical illusion
- A LIGHT SHOW – Torch included to shine on the Spheres as they spin to create a spectacular mini light show. Straw included; blow on the spheres and increase their speed up to 1,000 RPM! (Revolutions Per Minute)
- ALL AGES – Suitable for ages 6 to adult
- SET UP & USE – Play straight out the box! The smoother the surface area the faster they’ll spin. Can you spin them fast enough to achieve a sonic scream?
- THE SCIENCE – At approximately 2 thousand RPM the Spheres can match the flickering rate of a TC screen. Place in front of a screen and the Spheres will appear to suddenly stop as they match its refresh rate
Spin the 'Tornado Spheres' on a smooth surface and use the Blowpipe included to accelerate their rotation.
They will spin so fast that they become a blur.
On a really smooth surface (i.e. a mirror) they can reach speeds of up to 12,000 rpm and will continue to spin for minutes after you stop blowing.
When the Tornado-Orbs are are spinning you can create a fascinating miniature light show by shining the LED mini lights (included) at them from different angles. Try it in a darkened room for best effects!
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking Hazard
|Item Weight:||27.2 g|
|Product Dimensions:||1 x 1 x 2.3 cm|
|Manufacturer recommended age:||6 years and up|
|Item model number:||PS-1021|